Friday, April 20, 2012

R is for Reveal, Redo, Redesign, Remodel, R is for ROCKIN!!!

Today is the big reveal, redo, redesign, remodel of my blog!!!! Brooke from Get Outta My Head Please
Designed and did my blog redo and it ROCKS!  I have to tell you all ... if you're thinking at all about getting your blog updated and redesigned ...Brooke is the gal for the job... She's amazing!!  So here's the new house... new paint... all decorated by a pro... what do you think  ?   Isn't she awesome!!  I just love her and her talent... we've had some pretty interesting emails over this redesign and I could just adopt her like one of my own... Brooke... I thank you and I love my new home!!!
Thank You ... Thank You!!!!  I love the colors and the clean crisp feel to it... It's a breath of fresh air..
I am so happy today!!!
I'll be back later today..... until then, have a look around and let me know what you think!!
I'm loving it!!!

xoxo,
Carri

12 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks amazing. You look like a professional blogger. I love it!

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy,
      I feel all grown up..lol


      xoxo,
      Carri

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful look! Congrats on the new design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara,
      I just love it.. thanks again!!!


      xoxo,
      Carri

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much... I love the colors too.. I think she did a great job too..
    Thanks for stopping by for a visit I LOVE company!!


    Carri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clear and easy to read! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carri!! This is awesome! So how much sleep did you get last night?!?!?! ;)

    paula ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula,
      I'm just loving it, Thank you... not much sleep last night at all.. LOL



      xoxo,
      Carri

      Delete
  6. Carri
    You are so Stinking Silly I have spit way too much coffee out during this design lol ... Im so Glad you Like it and wow I love seeing all these awesome comments .. Makes me feel special.
    Hugs
    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke,
    You so rock!!! I love ya gal.. it was a fun redesign... you know things about me now that could be used as blackmail.....HAHAHAHAHA! You are ONE TALENTED lady!! (and I'm not the only one who knows it) I love your superpowers!!!

    XOXO,
    Carri

    ReplyDelete

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK... I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME... AND COMMENTS :)