Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sunshine Award

 






I have been really really busy kids, painting and re-doing our living room, hallway, foyer and parts of the kitchen are now being started.  So, I apologize for not posting as much as usual, but I just haven't figured out how to paint, scrub, and type a post all at the same time yet.. HAHAHA! When I do, I'll do a tutorial on it... HAHAHAHA!   With being so busy.... I have neglected something.... a sweet sweet gal
 Meegan over at What Meegan Makes 
Awarded me the Sunshine Award on June 26th on her blog.  She sent me an email also letting me know... Meegan I am so sorry it's taken me so long to post about this... I am so touched by her sweet thoughts of me and I love  when we as bloggers uplift and support each other.... Thank you so much Meegan! I DO truly appreciate the award and the thought behind it.... Thank you again!!!!  =)  *smiles*

 The Sunshine Award is given from bloggers to "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." 
Okay, so here's how the award works:  
First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.  Next, answer the following questions about yourself.  Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post.  Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.  
Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!  
Here we go!
1.  Favorite color- I've become a bit ambiguous about his lately I love many different colors, and it's so hard to pick just one!

2.  Favorite animal- I hate to say this but I am not your average animal lover my favorite animal is an elephant....
3.  Favorite number-  I'd have to say 4 or derision's of 4....weird I know
4.  Favorite Drink- Cocoa Cola Classic
5.  Facebook or Twitter- Facebook hands down. But I'm waiting for my dear friend Shasta to get me going on Twitter one of these days! *giggles*
6.  Good book or good movie-Movie. Steele Magnolia's- Dirty Dancing- Bonneville.... I love movies so that's a hard one for me....
7.  My passion-My faith, my family, blogging, all the things you do "to" blog... making new friends.... my life I guess is what it boils down to...
8.  Giving or getting gifts- Giving!  Especially when it’s a secret.
9.  Favorite day-Monday, I know I'm probably the only person in the world who likes Mondays, but I love the start of a fresh week...
10. Favorite flower-Carnations, Daisy's, Roses, I LOVE FLOWERS!!!  
Now you know a little bit more about me
Now, the 10 blogs that I would like to give the Sunshine Award to, in no particular order, are:
Adrianne over at the Happy Hour Projects
Anastasia over at Life Of Blocks 
Hilda over at From Overwhelmed To Organized 
Amy over at Sew Incredibly Crazy 
Liz over at Image Remix 
Deanna @ It's Just Me 
Suzan @ Suzyq-Vintagous 
Barb over at Second Chance To Dream 
Star over at the Kiefer Cottage 
Kathy over at Life On Lakeshore Drive

Please check out these awesome bloggers and see what great stuff they have to share.....

CONGRATS BLOGGERS!!!!!!

XOXO,
Carri 

5 comments:

  1. Thank your Carri for nominating me! I'm very appreciative. Thanks again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carri!! I'm honored!!!
    Blessings,
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again sweet friend!! I finally got my completed today. LOL I have been crazy busy, but I am thrilled with the award! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO cute!! I am excited for you! I am also happy to be your bloggy friend!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK... I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME... AND COMMENTS :)